Traveling to Qatar? There are so many things to do in Qatar. The gorgeous city of Doha has a number of activities and facilities to offer to tourists and travelers.
If you want to spend some quality time with your friends or family, Qatar is the right place. Here are a few interesting things to do in Qatar
1- The Pearl Qatar
It’s Qatar’s new artificial island – an oasis of luxury and leisure in the middle of the sea. When done, it will be one of the most picturesque places to live or visit in the world. And right now there are plenty of reasons to stay on this side of the peninsula.
For people whose priority is world-class comfort, The Pearl-Qatar is an artificial island spreading over 4 sq. kilometers off the shore of Doha’s West Bay Lagoon. Extravagance with its luxurious townhouses, award-winning beaches, entertaining facilities, and high-end restaurants.
2- The Doha Corniche
The Doha Corniche isn’t just your ordinary pedestrian area, it is in fact a seven-kilometer long public arena along Doha Bay, built on the former artificial Al-Soudan beach. Stretching from the Sheraton Hotel to the National Museum of Islamic Art, it is a top destination for both locals and visitors alike, as it has something for everyone, ranging from strolling during dawn to flying a kite and enjoying an elaborate lunch at one of Doha’s best restaurants, Al Mourjan. It offers immensely attractive activities such as taking a ride in the dhow boats which give you an eye-opening view of Doha Bay and shouldn’t be missed if you are in town for a tour.
3- The Aspire Park
From hotels to shopping, Aspire Park is home to popular attractions such as a multiplex theatre, 5-star hotels, and luxury shops. Here are the top 5 things you should do when visiting Aspire Park:
1. Shop at Villagio Mall – With over 200 brands to choose from, Villagio Mall is the ideal place to go exploring.
2. Explore Aspire Park and relax – Chill out in the lush greenery of Aspire Park after shopping at one of the many retail outlets that surround the park’s perimeter.
3. Visit the Cinema – Discover what’s hot on the big screen with an array of movies and entertainment that caters for everyone at VOX Cinemas Aspire Zone.
4. Chill out at Barasti Beach Club – Cool off by swimming in the pool or lazing around on sun loungers underneath string lights at Barasti Beach Club, one of Doha’s most exclusive beach clubs located directly next to Villagio Mall.
5. Indulge in some retail therapy – With over 200 brands that include international fashion houses such as Louis Vuitton, Prada, and Dolce & Gabbana and a wide range of dining options from Teppanyaki Japanese restaurant.
4- Aqua Park
Aqua Park is situated 15 kilometers away from Doha, the capital city of Qatar. It is a water-themed park offering numerous rides and activities to people of all ages and groups. It is of 50,000 square meters area with an accommodation capacity of over 3000 visitors. The park had started as a small one but eventually grew into quite a spectacular one. It has several features which attract the crowd namely ‘lazy river’, ‘wave pool’, an ‘activity pool’, an exotic village, a family pool, multiple slides complex, a bar and a restaurant.
5- Banana Island
For a luxury vacation in the heart of beautiful Qatar, head to Banana Island. Tourists will find themselves mesmerized by the luxurious number of amenities that the island offers. Some of the top things to do in Qatar while at Banana Island include doing water sports, watching a movie in a mini theatre, exploring an artificial jungle and visiting the nearby sandy beaches.
You want a hotel that is not so far from the city, but not so close either. You want a place to sleep and shower after a long day exploring the city, but you don’t want to break the bank. Well, here are five excellent Qatar hotels that will meet all your needs and more.