Qatar is currently welcoming fully vaccinated travelers from all around the world.
These travel procedures apply solely to travelers above the age of 12 who are arriving from a country on the green list.
BEFORE ARRIVAL (72 HOURS)
Apply for a travel permit on Ehteraz.gov.qa by following the instructions below.
- Do a PCR test.
- Receive PCR test results that are negative
- Submit your PCR test, vaccination certificate, and other information.
BEFORE TRAVEL (24 HOURS)
- Receive permission for your “Application for Advance Registration to Enter the State of Qatar.”
- Make a hard copy of the approval. Keep your PCR test results and vaccination certificate close at hand.
- Install the Ehteraz mobile app (do not activate it).
- Prepare to travel to Qatar.
- Finish your immigration formalities.
- Get a visa-on-arrival ID sticker for your passport.
- Using the visa-on-arrival ID number, activate your Ehteraz mobile application.
- Allow time for Ehteraz to retrieve all of your vaccination information and health status code.
- Travel regulations may vary depending on the place of origin and the vaccine received.
- The travel rules and policies are subject to change at any time.
- For the most recent information, please visit the Ministry of Public Health’s website.
- Here is a list of the 181 nations on the green list.