Here is a revised version of the tourist program:
- Visit the Basra Civilization Museum, the Maritime Heritage Museum, and the Natural History Museum at the presidential palaces complex
- Explore the Shanasheel area in Old Basra
- Tour the Tuwaisa area, Algeria, and the Times Square Mall
- Take a river tour on the decathlon and walk along the Corniche
- Visit the Al-Maqal area, also known as the English region, to see Al-Maqal University, the Dome of Ports, Al-Maqal Port, and the old Basra Airport
- Stop at the midpoint of the Khaled Bridge to view the confluence of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, and see the port and airport landmarks on the opposite side. Have dinner at the Polink Center Restaurant upon returning.
- Go to Siba and view the Shatt Al-Arab section and the Iranian side, then continue to Al-Faw to visit the sea
- Go shopping and touring the Chinchilla Mall
- Visit the point where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers meet at Adam’s Tree
- Explore the rivers and orchards of Abi Al-Khasib, and visit the home of the poet Badr Shaker Al-Sayyab. On the way back, visit Al-Naqeeb’s palaces in Al-Sabiliyat.
- Visit the recently restored and maintained Abbasid buildings in the Zubair district, with a tour provided by the Department of Antiquities.
- Visit Al-Mudhahi Palace on the Khor Al-Zubayr road before reaching the intersection of the creek. Learn about the history of the migration of families from the Arabian Peninsula to Basra.
- Visit the eastern donkey marshes, starting from Al-Mashab and Al-Salal.